Fluffy Egg Clouds-No Fluff Here!


I found a recipe on Pop Sugar via Anna Monette Roberts called The Perfect Egg!  I call them fluffy egg clouds, because they look like a cloud of deliciousness topped with a ray of sunshine. They tasted quite good too. I was amazed  how simple this recipe is, but how aesthetically spot on it is.

2 eggs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
pepper to taste

Separate your yolks and whites, trying to keep your yolks intact. Whisk your whites until stiff peaks form. Sprinkle salt and gently fold in Parmesan cheese.

Take parchment paper and place on a cooking tray. Spoon equal amounts of the whites into two "mounds". Take a spoon make an indention in the middle, deep enough to hold the yolks. Place one yolk on each mound.

Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10 minutes or until yolks have set. Take out of oven, sprinkle with seasonings or with sriracha, and enjoy.

The only thing I would have done different is the cooking time. I reduced it down to 10 minutes because 12 minutes made my yolk a little done for my tastes. However, it still had the yummy factor! Try this recipe sometime!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts