A Personal Note-International Adoption
Hello everyone! I wanted to share what has been on our heart. Some of you know we are in the early stages of beginning the process of adopting from China. We will be going through the organization http://www.ccaifamily.org/. We are praying for the child the Lord would have prepared for us. We wanted to share some of the things we will be doing over the next months and years and ask that you pray for us too!
We have always as a family wanted to adopt internationally. We adopted Kelly back in 2014, and now we are in the beginning stages of planning the adoption in China. We are excited, and a bit nervous about the whole process.
I have a few request from my friends and fellow bloggers:
1. Pray that this falls into place as God's will.
2, We have already turned in our 'info" form, so we hope to hear back from that in a timely manner. Pray for that!
3. Pray for patience on our part.
4. We are going to be praying for the people of China. We ask that you pray for them as well!
5. I'm attempting to learn the Chinese language. It has been on hold for a while, but I'm going to get back on track!
6. We will notify of upcoming fundraisers, grants, bake-sales, etc. of trying to raise money for the adoption.(We already have one: visit http://www.bakespace.com/cookbooks/detail/The-Pastor-Chef/2544/ and follow the instructions to download my digital cookbook, only 99 cents!)
7. We will let you know the progress we are making in the process. We want you to know our steps and inform you!
If you have time, share this with your friends or anyone that has experience with the international adoption process. We can always use advice! Join us as we go on this journey together!