Grilled Turkey Burgers-No Bun Intended!

Total cooking time should be about 12 to 15 minutes.
I grilled some turkey burgers recently and I musty say that after eating these, I do not want to go back to beef burgers.  The turkey burger turned out so moist, juicy, and flavorful. Don't let turkey meat turn you off! This was a great flavored burger.So here is what you need:

1 pound ground turkey meat
2 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp black pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp soy sauce

Take package of turkey meat and place in a large bowl. Take a knife and cut through all the ground meat. Sometimes turkey will have Long strands when they grind the meat. 
Take all your spices and soy sauce and put into the meat. With clean hands work all the ingredients into it. Mold the burgers into three large patties. Sprinkle each side with a little salt and pepper, just enough to cover the tops.

Should look something like this.

Fire up your charcoal grill for direct heat cooking.

Place your burgers on the grill and cook for about three minutes.

Continue to cook on each side for three minutes, turning often.


I served my burger with balsamic slaw, refrigerator pickles, and bacon.



I'm serious. If ever want a burger again, I want it turkey and I want it this way. Home-run!