Gluten Free No Crust Pizza-Say What?


This is a recipe that is sort-of diet friendly and we have tried this before with great results. There are various recipes floating around on the internet, but I adjusted those I found to make it my own. This pizza was so good, I wish you could reach in your screen and take a bite.  This recipe is very similar to those you find online, but I added a few tweaks. Here is what I did:

One eight ounce package cream cheese
Two eggs
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese


1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 of a green bell pepper
1/2 medium red onion
1/2 cup diced mushrooms
1/4 cup spinach
Italian seasoning

Add cream cheese to a mixing bowl.

Add the eggs.

Add the Parmesan cheese.

Then add the minced garlic and the garlic powder.

Add pepper

Mix in your mixer until smooth. Spread out into the bottom of a 9x13 dish. 
Bake your mixture in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes on 350 degrees.  At the last minute I broiled mine to get it extra brown.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and more garlic powder. Let cool for about ten minutes.


Take sauce and spread over the "crust".

Add your mozzarella cheese.

Then add the toppings of your choice. I used bell peppers, red onions, mushrooms and spinach.

Place back in the oven and cook for another 12-15 minutes. I once again broiled mine at the last  minute.
Yum.

And that is it! I didn't even miss the crust. The flavor combination of the cream cheese, Parmesan, and mozzarella were awesome. The veggies on top were the icing on the "no bread" cake. Please try this sometime!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts