Welcome to My Blog!


   






Welcome to my food blog! I will be cooking some recipes, trying some I have found, and show off some tasty food I have discovered at restaurants. Oh, and you may see a few pictures of our beagle Molly. I hope you enjoy the recipes you see and the pictures I take!

My name is Chris Hunnicutt, and I come from a small town called Kennedy in Alabama. Firstly, I am a pastor. I pastor a church called Fellowship Baptist in Vernon, Alabama. It is my first calling in life. I love God, love people, and love serving them. 

My second passion is cooking. I love to cook for people. I believe it is my love language. I love to go outside the box and try something new.

I have a wonderful wife, Brittany, and our adopted daughter, Kelly. We are a crazy bunch, but we can't live without each other. My wife is a full time housewife, and home school teacher to Kelly. She keeps me organized and on point!




If you get a chance, subscribe to my blog! I update often with yummy food, reviews, and personal experiences in life.

Thanks,

"The Pastor Chef"

Molly the beagle. Probably up to no good in this old Christmas pic.
Me being silly. A common occurrence. 


Smoked chicken quarters with hash brown casserole, green beans and cheddar biscuits.